US Army SFL-TAP
Organization: US Army
Crowned Grace International provides value added solutions to support Headquarters Installation Management Command (HQ IMCOM) G-1 in the final phase of implementing the Veteran’s Opportunity to Work (V.O.W.) Act of 2011, new Army Transition Program and Soldier for Life Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP). We will provide the services required for the further development of training adjustments in curriculum delivery, development of policies and procedures, publications of Army wide guidance and integration of multiple Army and federal agencies to implement the Military Life Cycle transition model to prepare Soldiers for transition over the entire span of their military service and career.
- Provide Studies, Analysis, Evaluation, and Pilot Program Support Tasks to support to IMCOM G-1 in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the Veteran’s Opportunity to Work (VOW)/SFL program across IMCOM garrisons
- Provide technical support for training Transition Service Managers (TSM) and staff for implementing the VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011, the new Army Transition Program, Military Life Cycle, Career Skills Program and the SFL-TAP
- Provide technical advice and deliver coordinated knowledge management services for implementing the VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011, the new Army Transition Program, Military Life Cycle and the SFL-TAP
- Provide technical assistance for marketing and producing strategic communications designed to increase compliance with VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011 standards for participation rates in the TAP and designed to improve the image and /or message of the TAP
- Provide support to address strategic planning and communications needs and activities for efforts coordinated among TAP Stakeholders